Proposed 2017-18 Calendar Visit this page to view and comment by Jan. 15, 2017
SCHOOL IS 2 Hours LATE TODAY – TUESDAY, DECEMBER 6
New England Public School sits at the north end of Main Street in the predominately agricultural community of New England in the southwestern corner of North Dakota.
The mission of the New England Public School District is to provide an equal opportunity for each individual to obtain a quality education enabling him or her to reach his or her highest level of intellectual, social, emotional, and physical growth.
- To encourage students to develop high standards in communication skills through reading, speaking, listening, and writing.
- To provide for the advancement of students in the areas of responsible and critical thinking, problem solving, and becoming self-motivated independent learners.
- To provide leadership and guidance, stressing high academic standards in all subject areas in order for all students to obtain a high quality education.
- To ensure that all students will be educated in learning environments that are safe, drug free, and conducive to learning.
- To help students develop attitudes, interests, and values that are essential attributes for citizenship in the home, community, nation, and the world.
- To provide, to the best of our district’s ability, the human and physical resources possible to support our mission.